Proper Storage of Organiks Chlorine Dioxide

Keep Organiks Chlorine Dioxide away from sunlight or heat. Always keep the cap closed and do not leave exposed to air.
Sunlight and heat can break down chlorine and chlorine dioxide, making the solution useless for disinfecting. This is more evident in swimming pools, that's why outdoor pools have a less chlorine smell as compared to indoor pools.
Chlorine Dioxide is also a gas by nature, by processing it into an aqueous or liquid form, it becomes a very effective and safe disinfectant. However, since its "gas inside a liquid", it will easily evaporate and break down into harmless oxygen molecules once you leave the cap open and let the solution exposed to air.