How To Use
GUIDELINES FOR SANITIZING (Reducing bacteria to safe levels)
1. For hand, pet and human sanitizing, dilute Organiks with water to a 1:10 ratio (10% solution). Spray and air dry.
2. For sanitizing hard surfaces like dining tables and floors, rooms, cars, gym equipments, dilute Organiks with water to a 1:5 ratio (20% solution). Wet surface and air dry.
3. For removing bad odors from fabrics, prepare 20% Organiks solution and soak fabric/ shoes for at least 10 minutes.
4. For vegetables/fruits wash, dilute Organiks with water to a 1:10 ratio (10% solution). Leave the vegetables/fruits soaked for at least 1 minute. Thoroughly rinse with clean water after.
GUIDELINE FOR DISINFECTING (destroying infectious bacteria)
1. For shoe baths, no need to dilute Organiks and soak the shoe soles, leave to airdry.
2. For hard surfaces such as kitchen counters, toilets, floors, walls, public benches and tables, no need to dilute Organiks solution. Wet surface and leave to air dry.